Life of a Reverted Muslim

"O believers enter into Islam completely and do not follow the footsteps of Shaitan, surely he is your clear-cut enemy. If you falter after receiving the clear-cut message, then keep in mind that Allah is Mighty, Wise. Are they waiting for Allah to come down to them in the shadow of clouds, along with the angels, and make His decision known? Ultimately all matters will be presented to Allah for decision"
(Surah Al-Baqara, Ayah 208-210)


Wednesday, December 21, 2011

There is no power and strength except with Allah!!!



This might be my shortest ever blog post. Writing is never among my favourite and its definitely is not my expertise too. Only starting this year I start to buy a lot of Islamic book and what I have purchased so far exceeded what I have spent on book throughout my life after becoming a Muslim.

I started to get interested to learn about the religion that I choose way back I reverted in 2005 and writing is not at the back of mind then until recently one of my Sifu recommend me to write a book. A BOOK??? Serious ah? To read a book is ok for me but to write A BOOK???

WRITE A BOOK???? SERIOUS AH???


It took me nearly 2 month to consider his advice and after numerous istiqarah (Guidance) prayer then only I decided to start it but another problem arise, WHAT KIND OF BOOK SHOULD I WRITE??? I can't write like JK Rowling or Stephen King and neither can I write like Dr Asri or Dr Zaharuddin so what I should write? Novel? Comic? Or Islamic book?

To write a novel I need to have a very strong imagination but I lack of that for me to write something that can call novel with approximately few hundred pages!!! Comic lagilah because is not easy to make people laugh by reading and judging by my post you knew I cant really make people laugh by writing. Islamic book? Who want to read an Islamic book written by a Muslim Revert who is not a Ustaz or Scholar and to write an Islamic book someone need an extensively knowledge and understanding about the religion because is a big responsibility..

I have decided and discussing with one of my Sifu. Is might easy for those who are used to write but is not easy for someone like me who dont really like to write but I really pray to Allah The Almight to make it easier for me to complete this task and InshaAllah I do my best to complete it and hopefully all of you will make a doa for me as well. As mention in my Facebook that my source of motivation is none other that this beautiful verse in the Quran in which Allah says;

"If Allah should aid you, no one can overcome you; but if He should forsake you, who is there that can aid you after Him? And upon Allah let the believers rely"
[Ali Imran 3:160]

"La Hawla Wa La Quwwata Illa Billah''
(There is no power and strength except with Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'ala)


p/s What do you think I am writing?

3 comments:

  1. "Who want to read an Islamic book written by a Muslim Revert who is not a Ustaz or Scholar?", a lot of people. :). They're not looking for scholar or ustaz to tell us the good thing. But sometimes, people want to see things from different point of view. Just like me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ur dateline is fast approaching bro.

    ReplyDelete
  3. may Allah make it easy for you.. insha Allah. views and stories from non-born muslims are always inspiring.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and take some time off to read and May it benefit everyone. Everything that is good come from Allah and for every shortcoming come from me. I appreciate all your criticism, suggestion and comment. No permission needed to share as all belong to Allah. Jazakallahu Khaira (May Allah Reward You with Good) for your time and comment....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...