Life of a Reverted Muslim

"O believers enter into Islam completely and do not follow the footsteps of Shaitan, surely he is your clear-cut enemy. If you falter after receiving the clear-cut message, then keep in mind that Allah is Mighty, Wise. Are they waiting for Allah to come down to them in the shadow of clouds, along with the angels, and make His decision known? Ultimately all matters will be presented to Allah for decision"
(Surah Al-Baqara, Ayah 208-210)


Friday, December 30, 2011

Hijrah...???



InshaAllah, "Hijrah" might be the best solution for me to start fresh. Considering making "Hijrah" and there is no better "Hijrah" than "Hijrah" Fisabililah....

It is natural that in our day-to-day affairs Muslims are confronted with important issues requiring decision making. This is sometimes accompanied by much thinking, anxiety and worry before one is able to decide one way or another, if at all! It is in regard to these types of situations that the Prophet Mohammed (pbuh) recommended a voluntary prayer for a person to employ which will enable them to seek from Allah (SWT) (the best decider) guidance in reaching the proper decision over a particular matter as in one of the Hadith Qudsi, The Prophet s.a.w said that Allah, The Most High said:

“O My servants! I have forbidden oppression for Myself and have made it forbidden amongst you, so do not oppress one another. O My servants! All of you are astray except for those I have guided, so seek guidance from Me and I shall guide you. O My servants! All of you are hungry except for those I have fed, so seek food from Me and I shall feed you. O My servants! All of you are naked except for those I have clothed, so seek clothing from Me and I shall clothe you. O My servants! You commit sins by night and day, and I forgive all sins, so seek forgiveness from Me and I shall forgive you. O My servants! You will never attain harming Me, so as to harm Me, nor will you ever attain benefiting Me, so as to benefit Me. O My servants! Were the first of you and the last of you, the human of you and the jinn of you, to be as pious as the most pious heart of any one man amongst you it would not increase My Kingdom in anything. O My servants! Were the first of you and the last of you, the human of you and the jinn of you to be as wicked as the wickedest heart of any one man amongst you it would not decrease My Kingdom in anything. O My servants! Were the first of you and the last of you, the human of you and the jinn of you to gather in one place and make a request of Me, and I were to give everyone what he requested, it would not decrease what I have any more than a needle decreases the sea when put into it. O My servants! It is only your deeds that I charge you with and then recompense you for them. So whoever finds good then let him praise Allah. Whoever finds other than that, should blame no one but himself.”

[Sahih Muslim]


Allah (swt) says:

"...It is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye may love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth and ye know not." (Qur'an 2:216)

Indeed the essence of this prayer is to test someone's trust in Allah, hence, the need to abide by the guidance of Allah whether it means pursuing or abandoning the intended undertaking. Allah also says:

"...and if anyone puts his trust in Allah, sufficient is Allah for him. For verily Allah surely accomplishes His purpose: Verily, for all things has Allah appointed a due proportion." (Qur'an 65:3)

May Allah guide me to a path that is beneficial to my Deen. The best of Hijrah is the Hijrah for the sake of Allah.


"La Hawla Wa La Quwwata Illa Billah''
(There is no power and strength except with Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'ala)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and take some time off to read and May it benefit everyone. Everything that is good come from Allah and for every shortcoming come from me. I appreciate all your criticism, suggestion and comment. No permission needed to share as all belong to Allah. Jazakallahu Khaira (May Allah Reward You with Good) for your time and comment....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...